BOTOX® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved injectable used to diminish undesirable lines to give a more smooth and more youthful appearance. Dramatic results can be achieved with BOTOX at our BOTOX treatment center. BOTOX injection treatment selectively relaxes facial muscles so they do not contract. There is no downtime, and injections only take a few minutes.
Dermal fillers treatment is another approach used more and more to help reduce some of the skin changes associated with aging and correct lines around the mouth. These fillers include Juvederm™, Radiesse®, Sculptra™, Belotero, Xeomin, Voluma, and Collagen, which are injected to reduce or eliminate wrinkles and scar impressions—enhancing lips and tissue volume.
- Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid injectable gel that smooths out fine lines and wrinkles. This long-lasting filler will help reverse the signs of aging.
- Radiesse is a dermal filler that restores a natural, youthful look. This filler is made of calcium-based microspheres in a gel that is injected into Nasolabial folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- Collagen is a naturally occurring protein that provides support for various parts of the body, including skin, tendons, and ligaments. Collagen is used to fill wrinkles, lines, and scars for lip enhancement.
Sculptra is a poly-lactic acid that restores volume to the areas of facial deflation, providing a smoother face.
- Belotero is a dermal filler used to treat mild to moderate nasolabial folds.
- Xeomin is used to treat frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Voluma adds volume to the cheek hollows that develop with age.